Here is a little post what May 2012 means for me:
VOLLEYBALL!!!!! My THREE (yes 3, I have a serious problem with not being able to say no to people..) sand volleyball leagues. My team rocks, despite them all being Simpson alum, they are pretty cool. We won our sand league last summer as well as our indoor fall league, we're kind of a big deal ;)
![]() |
| The Stormy Knights! (get it?) |
May 1st also means Tough Mudder is 19 days away... I'm kind of freaking out... and I'm kind of scared... I don't think I'm prepared at all... ugh.... This girl has been doing insane workouts... I doubt my kosama and running even come close to what she's been doing.. She might have to carry me by the end of the course...
I don't even want to write about it. I'm scared.
moving on...
May means GOLF! I need to find time to squeeze in some golf :) Nothing beats a gorgeous afternoon on the golf course!
May also means summer reading begins! I finally jumped on the bandwagon (after some nudging from this awesome chica) and decided to read 50 Shades of Grey. I downloaded it last night and honestly couldn't put it down. I can't wait to get home and keep reading, I think it's about to get reallllly interesting from what I hear... :) Anyone else out there have any good summer reading suggestions?
Last but not least, May means it's time for another bachelorette party! This one is for my good friend Whit. The weekend will be spent boating on the Mississippi! I can't wait! Last time we did this it turned out to be one of the best weekends ever. :)
Happy May Day everyone!!!!!!



you stinker...thanks for the shout out!! :)) i want book updates immediately!! andy woke up to me hiding my ipad under the covers and said: "put erotica down and go to bed!" too funny!!
ReplyDeleteI'm 70 pages in and can't wait to read tonight lol, and that is hilarious :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your BLOG :) Thanks for including me always :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteGlad u enjoy it whit! Can't wait to write about ur Bach party and wedding :)
Delete