Friday, April 27, 2012

Flashback Friday!

When I started blogging I browsed lots of blogs and saw many do fun things like Flashback Friday or Wordless Wednesday. I might as well jump on the bandwagon :) So, here we go. Forgive me because there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this...

4 years ago I was about to graduate from Wartburg! 4 YEARS! Time really does fly!
Senior year roommates! Forgive me and my horrid haircut... and the fact that I was 20lbs. overweight. Amazing how that happens when you drink 4 nights a week and don't workout... 

Then I took a job in Newton.. that sucked...
but then....
I got a job in the great city of DSM!!!
...and then my new bosses took my friends and me to Vegas (my bosses are pretty awesome).. after we went to the bowl game in Miami... which was pretty sweet... (understatement)
stratosphere.. i had a heart attack...


Before the coldest Orange Bowl in history

3 years ago I started running. I hated it. Now I kinda sorta love it.

Oh, and I got this cat... Bogey.. He is the devil in cat form.. Not kidding.



AND... my dad asked if he could be my roommate during the week so he doesn't have to commute.. I said yes, but temporarily... That was 3 years ago and yes, my dad is still my roommate. It's weird, but kinda cool... and he hates Bogey more than anyone.

 
This girl got married last year and it was the coolest superhero wedding ever..



I guess that's it for this edition of flashback friday :) It's safe to say it's been a great few years, and maybe life after college isn't half bad after all!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment